- Quality & HSE
Health & Safety & Environment (HSE)
Our company's success is the direct result of our most valuable asset - our teammates. They give Aamor Inox its real competitive edge. Aamor Inox is committed to the highest standards for the health and safety of its employees as well as to the protection of the environment in the communities in which we live and work.
Health & Safety
Our attitude toward safety couldn't be clearer nothing is more important than safety. Nothing!!
It's part of our culture, our DNA.
We are committed to protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times. We consinuously aim to eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents by strictly conforming to Aamor Inox HSE Best Practices. Our team members apply their technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products.
AamorInox HSE Best Practices
- To identify, evaluate and eliminate Health and Safety risks so that Hazards are managed.
- Establish a process to prevent all injuries and work related illness.
- Investigate accidents to prevent its recurrence.
- Provide everyone with effective training so that we are able to work safely.
- Comply fully with all legal and other applicable requirements.
- Establish a culture where work is stopped if it's unsafe.
- Personal Protection Equipment provided to every employee and visitor of company.
- Establish measurable objectives and monitoring it through regular audits and reporting.
Team AamorInox drives continual improvement in our HSE performance and legal compliance in our facilities and operations.
Our HSE aligns with the requirements of ISO 14001, the Environmental Management System standard; OHSAS 18001, the Health and Safety Management System standard; and ISO 9001, the Quality Management System standard.
Adherence to these systems help us minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste. Water is one of the most precious gifts that nature has to offer. So, we take an extra care in preserving it. Beyond fulfilling legal requirements, AamorInox ensures that every drop of water used in the manufacturing process is recycled and used for greening its campuses. The effort we take for the environment extends in all spheres.
Our in-house state-of-the-art radiation check lab helps check radiation at our plant entry gates for all incoming materials. This eliminates contamination and also provides a radiation free atmosphere for our employees to work in.