Aamor Inox's cold-finishing facility is regarded as one of the most advanced Bars finishing facility in India. It can process upto 60,000 tons of Rounds, Squares, Hexagons, Angles & Flat bars every year which makes Aamor Inox the largest independent producer of cold finished bars in India.
Aamor Inox offers very high-quality "Improved Machining (IM)" stainless steel bright round bars. The key to improved machinability lies in the special melting process used by Aamor Inox; with a greater control upon non-metallic inclusion in the liquid metal. Aamor Inox's cold-finishing facilities include:
Bar-to-Bar Peeling Line
- Fully-Automatic & combined Bar Peeling line
- Fullly Integrated: Entire operations in a single line including an Pre-straightener, Peeling, Reeling, Grinding, Chamferring & Bundling
- Size range 18mm upto 150mm finished dia in lengths upto 8.5 meters (28 foot)
- Equipped with a very advanced high-precision cutter heads for achieving desired roundness, ovality and lobing in the peeled bars.
- Peeling speeds upto 15 meters / minute
- Equipped with advanced Laser size measurement system - from Zumbach, Switzerland
- Equipped with an in-line Fully Automatic Double End Chamferring machine - from S.A.S, Italy
- Supplied by EJP Machinen GmbH, Germany
Coil-to-Bar Drawing Line
- Fully-Automatic combined Drawing line
- Supplied by Schumag GmbH, Germany
- Consists of Decoiler, Cold drawing unit, Reeling and in-line Shearing
- Drawing speeds upto 5 meters / minute
- Size range 4 mm upto 12.5 mm dia finished bars
Bar-to-Bar Drawing Lines
- 4 lines, suitable for cold drawing of Rounds, Hexagons, Squares & Flat Bars
- Drawing speeds upto 3 meters / minute
- Size range 12 mm upto 75 mm finished size
Angles & Flat Bars Finishing Lines
- Descaling by shot blasting
- Inline Straightening facilities
- Pickling Baths & Water treatment setup
- Surface grinding thru Belt Polishers
Centreless Grinding Machines
- 12 machines
- Supplied by Cincinnati, USA & Schumag, Germany.
- Suitable for Round Bars for close dimensional control of upto 50 microns
- Uniform dimensions along the length
- Controlled lobbing.
Crack Testing Machines
- Fully-automatic Eddy-current testing (Circograph) by Dr Foerster, Germany - for detection of surface & subsurface flaws with 0.15 mm min detectability.
- Ultrasonic Testing machines (for internal Quality Inspection) - for testing of Internal Soundness
- MPI machines (for surface Quality Inspection) for detection of surface & subsurface flaws
- XRF Handheld Spectrometers for grade identity / grade confirmation check.
- Radiation Servo Meters for checking of radiation levels
Other Supporting Machines
- Bar Straightness Testing
- Surface Roughness Testing
- Bars out-of-roundness testing Bar straightening press upto 140mm RCS
- Band saw machines
- Fully equipped Quality-Control laboratory for Mechanical, Chemical & Metallurgical testing
Cold Finishing Division
Double-end Chamfering Machine
Circular Saw Cutting Machine
Two Rolls Straightener
Laser Zumbach Machine